Foreign Labor Certification: Non-Agricultural

Fill Temporary Non-Agricultural Jobs

The H-2B Foreign Labor Certification Non-Agricultural program allows employers to bring foreign non-immigrant workers to the United States to fill temporary, non-agricultural jobs.

Businesses can file for Foreign Labor Certification (FLC) if:

  • There is an absence of available, willing and qualified U.S. workers
  • Jobs apply only to non-agricultural workers
  • Workers are employed on a temporary basis only

The Office of Workforce Development (OWD) is Missouri's designated agency to enter H-2B job orders. All requests to enter an H-2B Online Job Order must be submitted using the H-2B Online Job Order Form in the Related Resources section of this page. The 10-day job order will be published within 10 working days of receipt.


For details on FLC, please contact:

FLC Coordinator
Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development
Office of Workforce Development
PO Box 1087
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Phone: 1-855-859-2950

Refer to the Related Resources section of this page to learn more about Foreign Labor Certification (Non-Agricultural).